About DO Conca de Barberà
Governed by its Regulatory Board, Designation of Origin Conca de Barberà is located in Northern Tarragona province. The Anguera and Francolí rivers flow through the middle of our plains protected on all sides by mountains, most notably the Prades Range. At an average elevation of 500 meters, our area's soil is rich in lime. Our vineyards currently cover 3,800 hectares, and produce an average of 150,000 hectoliters of wine per year.
- Harvest 2018: High in Quality and Quantity
- Peñín Guide Tastes 50 DO Conca de Barberà Wines – DO Conca de Barberà
- DO Conca de Barberà “CONC-quers” 200 Industry Professionals at its Annual Showcase
- Celebrate Saint George’s Day with DO Conca de Barberà Wine
- 4,000 Glasses Sold at First Weekend of “El Mercat” Wine and Cava Festival – DO Conca de Barberà
ADDRESS Torre del Portal de Sant Antoni. C/ de la Volta, 2 – 43400 Montblanc PHONE +34 977 926 905 EMAIL email@example.com CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9 am to 2 pm