Our website doconcadebarbera.com uses a technology called “cookies” to collect information about website usage, improve user experience, and guarantee proper website functioning.
What is a ‘cookie’?
A cookie is a small text file that websites send to the browser and are saved on the user’s computer or mobile device. The purpose of these files is to save data that can be refreshed and later retrieved by the entity responsible for installing them. Every time the user returns to the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have various functions, including collecting and remembering the user’s preferences. In general, cookies make the website more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
- Ownership: First-party cookies and third party cookies: Ownership depends on which entity manages the domain that sends the cookies and processes the data that is collected.
- Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies: Duration is determined based on the length of time the cookie remains stored on the user’s device.
- Purpose: Necessary cookies, functional cookies, analytical cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies: This is determined by the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Necessary cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website or application, as well as use the website or application’s different options and services. Necessary cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse the website or application, as well as use the website or application’s different options and services.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain aspects already preset on the user’s device or chosen by the user. For example, language, selected content layout, or the browser used to access the service.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies, whether processed by us or by a third-party, allow us to quantify the number of users. This allows us to carry out a statistical analysis of how users are utilizing the services offered. For this reason, we analyze how you browse our website to improve our offering of products and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most effective management of any advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content published or frequency of advertisement display.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most effective management of any advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a webpage, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behavior that is obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits. This allows for the development of a specific profile that can be used to display advertising.
What cookies do we use on this website?
Our website uses first-party cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us to ensure the website functions at its best. We also use third-party cookies, which serve as a tool to help us analyze how users interact with our website. Thanks to these cookies, we obtain information that can help us improve browsing and provide our users with a better service. Our website uses first-party cookies, which are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us to ensure the website functions at its best. We also use third-party cookies, which serve as a tool to help us analyze how users interact with our website. Thanks to these cookies, we obtain information that can help us improve browsing and provide our users with a better service. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the website. Persistent cookies store data on the user’s device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session. The specific cookies used on our website are:
First-party cookies: The first-party cookies we use are necessary cookies, fundamental to the function of the website.
By browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, under the stated terms and in the conditions in this Cookies Policy. We inform you that if you review content from our website located on third-party websites, these site have their own cookies policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
Users can withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time by deleting the cookies saved on their device using the settings and configurations of their internet browser.
How can you change your cookies settings?
Users can restrict, block or erase the cookies of any website by using their browser. Because each browser operates differently, refer to the following links to see how to do this:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information on how to erase, disable or block cookies, you may also visit:
Cookies Policy Updates